Skating Seminar with Lee Barkell
The TMRFSC is proud to present a figure skating seminar featuring world & olympic coach Lee Barkell, along with olympic & world medalist and 3 time Canadian Champion Gabrielle Daleman!
In addition, the club is sponsoring a freestyle off-ice seminar taught by Signe Ronka, a former competitive figure skater and founder of the FlexaFit conditioning program. Signe is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and also a NCCP 3 Certified National Competitive Coach.
When? Saturday July 6th, 2019 at the TMR arena, 9:00 - 16:00
Who? All STAR skaters are invited. Spaces will be limited and reserved for freestyle skaters.
Price: 120$ for skaters. 60$ for external coaches (free if you bring 5 skaters). Fees include the (optional) off-ice seminar.Groups:
- Group 1: STAR, Sans Limites, Pre-Juvenile
- Group 2: Juvenile to Senior
- 09:00 - Group 1 off-ice session with Signe (freestyle skaters only)
- 09:00 - Group 2 on-ice session with Lee & Gabrielle
- 11:45 - Photos & autographs
- 12:00 - Healthy lunch (provided by the club)
- 13:10 - Group 2 off-ice session with Signe (freestyle skaters only)
- 13:10 - Group 1 on-ice session with Lee & Gabrielle
- 16:00 - Photos & autographs (10 mins)
- All skater registration can be done online (click here to register) or by contacting Zoe Lodge (email@example.com or 514-909-2315).
- If paying online, you'll need to create an account if you don't already have one.
- Guest coaches can pay at the door.
- You must register in the session appropriate for the skills of the skater.
- The club reserves the right to move skaters between sessions to balance the groups.
Questions? Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Zoe Lodge (email@example.com or 514-909-2315).