Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for sessions.
Ice Show Registration
Planning for the 2020 Ice show has started and all participants are required to register online by November 3rd so that we can reserve costumes.
Please read the important information and follow the steps below to register.
What is the Ice Show?
The Ice show is an annual performance put on by the entire club. The TMR arena is transformed for the 2-day event, and the stands are filled with family, friends, and dignitaries. It's is a wonderful experience for skaters of all ages & levels, and all are strongly encouraged to participate. Here are the video and the pictures from the 2018 show.
- Friday April 24th 7-9pm
- All STAR
- CanSkate Wednesday 4:15pm
- Saturday April 25th 2-4pm
- All STAR
- CanSkate Monday 4:15pm & Saturday 2pm
- Pre-CanSkate Monday 1pm & Wednesday 1pm
Show Practices are from March 13th to April 20th.
- CanSkate skaters only participate in one practice per week and perform on only one show day.
- Practices will take place during your current CanSkate session time and will last 6 weeks.
- Participants must attend a minimum of 4 practices in order to participate in the show. Click here for practice details.
- STAR skaters must perform on BOTH show days in order to be in the show.
- The practice schedule varies according to the assigned groups posted here.
- Participants must attend a minimum of 4 practices in order to participate in the show.
- Criteria for solos, highlights, and spots are found here (coming soon).
Step 1 - Enter Costume Size for Each Skater
- All show participants must provide their costume size in their profile online. Click here to navigate to your skater profile page.
Step 2 - Register and Pay
- The fee for costumes and practices is 30$ per skater. The fee is non-refundable and there is no resident discount.
- Register below and make the payment in your shopping cart. Please note there are separate STAR and CanSkate registrations.
That's it for now. More information to come!