2023-24 Fall / Winter Registration
Registration is done completely online. Please read our FAQ and send us an email if you have any problems or questions.
- Aug 6 (08:00) - Early registration for returning members
- Aug 20 (08:00) - Registration opens for all TMR (and Glenmount) residents
- Aug 27 (08:00) - Registration opens for all
- Aug 28 - Season opens for PRIVATE sessions only
- Sep 18 - Season opens for GROUP sessions
- Apr 5 - May 9 - Ice Show practices
- May 10-11 - Ice Show
- May 18 - Season ends
The types of sessions available are described below:
- Group - Skaters are taught in groups by coaches paid by the club.
- Private - Skaters of similar levels practice on their own with the aid of a private coach paid by the skater. The club provides ice time only. Please read this guide which explains private coaching. Private lessons lessons are NOT offered for CanSkate skaters without a group lesson.
- Off-ice - Skaters are taught in groups off-ice (in the arena activity room) by a specialized coach paid by the club.
Step 1: Register for Sessions
|Level||Requirements - Consult your coach if not sure which level your skater is.||Sessions|
|Pre-CanSkate||Skaters aged 3 & 4.||Register|
|CanSkate||Skaters aged 5 to 17. CanSkate badges 0-6. 1 Group session per skater.||Register|
|STAR Pre-Junior||Passed CanSkate badge 6 up to STAR 2.||Register|
|STAR Junior||Passed STAR 2 tests in 2 disciplines (freestyle required) up to STAR 5.||Register|
|STAR Inter||Passed STAR 5 tests in 2 disciplines (freestyle required).||Register|
|STAR Senior||Passed STAR 7 tests in 2 disciplines (freestyle required).||Register|
- An annual $60 Club Membership will be automatically added to your invoice for each registered participant skating.
- Note: Non-TMR Residents will be charged an additional fee (40$) for the season. Fees will be applied by the club after registration.
Step 2: Add Additional Equipment (Optional)
- Purchase the club uniform from our store.
- Locker rentals are handled by the the TMR Recreation Department during the fall/winter season. Click here for details.
- The club will run an equipment fitting day on-site to distribute all equipment sold.
Step 3: Checkout and Pay (via Credit Card)
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Level changes for advancing skaters will be offered during the season, as space permits.
- Sessions will be cancelled on all municipal holidays, during statutory holidays and on Club Test Days (dates to be announced).
- The club reserves the right to cancel a session due to insufficient registration.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the first day of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of September, 50% before the end of the October, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.