STAR Summer Registration 2020
Registration follows a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Create/Update family profile and add participant (skater) info.
- Step 2: Complete and return a form indicating which specific icetime you would like on each day.
- Step 3: Purchase your skating sessions, locker rental, etc.
Please send us an email if you have any problems or questions. Your coaches are also available to help guide you.
Note: Summer skating registration will NOT open until we have a clear arena opening date from the city AND guidance on social distancing measures to ensure the safety of skaters & coaches. We will provide updates as information becomes available.
- May 10 (9:00am) - Early registration for returning members.
- May 24 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all new TMR and Glenmount residents.
- June 7 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all.
- June 22 - Season starts.
- July 31 - Season ends.
- August 3-7 - Additional private sessions to be announced.
- 120$ per FULL week or 30$ per day for up to 4 skating sessions per day.
- Fees include solo simulation (daily sign-up required), off-ice, and stroking sessions.
- 33% off session fees for TMR residents.
- A single session can be reserved for $12. (33% off for TMR residents)
- Space permitting, buy-ons will be permitted: 10$ per additional individual session, $5 for TMR residents who are TMRFSC home club members.
- There are no STAR group sessions in the summer. All sessions are private and are spread out throughout the day.
Step 1: Create/Verify Family Profile and Add Participants
- Login and ensure all family account information is correct. Click here for instructions to create a family account if first time.
Step 2: Choose Your Ice time
- Consult the full ice schedule, review the summer groupings, and identify the ice times available to your skater.
- Download & print this form, and check off the ice times you'd like to reserve.
- Send the completed form to the club:
- Scan or photograph, and email it to email@example.com
- Hand-deliver it to the club office in the arena (slip it under the door)
Note: The club will try to create an ice schedule that suits everyone's requests, giving preference to returning members. There is a maximum number of skaters allowed per session. Places will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Step 3: Register and Purchase Ice time
- Buy the TOTAL number of weeks, days and/or sessions you selected on the form.
- Rent a locker (optional).
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Level changes for advancing skaters will be offered during the season, as space permits.
- Unfortunately, make-up classes and session exchanges cannot be accommodated.
- Skaters’ category placement will be finalized upon consultation with the coaching staff.
- Sessions will be cancelled on all municipal holidays, during statutory holidays and on Club Test Days (dates to be announced).
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A PROGRAM DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the start of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of the first week, 50% before the end of the second week, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.