STAR Summer Registration 2019
Registration follows a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Create/Update family profile and add participant (skater) info.
- Step 2: Complete and return a form indicating which specific icetime you would like on each day. First come, first served.
- Step 3: Purchase your club membership, skating sessions, and additional equipment, locker rental, etc.
Please send us an email if you have any problems or suggestions for improvements. Your coaches are also available to help guide you.
- Mar. 24 - Early registration for returning members starts.
- Apr. 28 - Registration opens for all TMR and Glenmount residents.
- May. 26 - Registration opens for all.
- June 25 - Season starts.
- Aug 2 - Season ends.
- Aug 5-9 - Additional private sessions to be announced.
- 120$ per FULL week or 30$ per day for up to 4 skating sessions per day.
- Fees include solo simulation (daily sign-up required), off-ice, and stroking sessions.
- 33% off session fees for TMR residents.
- A single session can be reserved for $12. (33% off for TMR residents)
- Space permitting, buy-ons will be permitted: 10$ per additional individual session, $5 for TMR residents who are TMRFSC home club members.
- There are no STAR group sessions in the summer. All sessions are private and are spread out throughout the day.
Step 1: Create/Verify Family Profile and Add Participants
- Login and ensure all family account information is correct. Click here for instructions to create a family account if first time.
Step 2: Choose Your Icetime
- Consult the full ice schedule, review the new summer groupings, and identify the icetimes available to your skater.
- Download & print this form, and check off the icetimes you'd like to reserve.
- Send the completed form to the club:
- Scan or photograph, and email it to email@example.com
- Hand-deliver it to the club office in the arena (slip it under the door)
Note: The club will try to create an ice schedule that suits everyone's requests, giving preference to returning members. There is a maximum number of skaters allowed per session. Places will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Step 3: Register and Purchase Icetime
- Buy the TOTAL number of weeks, days and/or sessions you selected on the form.
- Rent a locker (optional).
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Level changes for advancing skaters will be offered during the season, as space permits.
- Unfortunately, make-up classes and session exchanges cannot be accommodated.
- Skaters’ category placement will be finalized upon consultation with the coaching staff.
- Sessions will be cancelled on all municipal holidays, during statutory holidays and on Club Test Days (dates to be announced).
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A PROGRAM DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the start of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of the first week, 50% before the end of the second week, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.