STAR Summer Registration 2020
Registration follows a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Create/Update family profile and add participant (skater) info.
- Step 2: Complete and return a form indicating which specific icetime you would like on each day.
- Step 3: Purchase your skating sessions, locker rental, etc.
Please send us an email if you have any problems or questions. Your coaches are also available to help guide you.
Important Dates (Subject to change pending COVID-19 status)
- April 5 (9:00am) - Early registration for returning members.
- May 3 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all new TMR and Glenmount residents.
- May 31 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all.
- June 22 - Season starts.
- July 31 - Season ends.
- August 3-7 - Additional private sessions to be announced.
- 120$ per FULL week or 30$ per day for up to 4 skating sessions per day.
- Fees include solo simulation (daily sign-up required), off-ice, and stroking sessions.
- 33% off session fees for TMR residents.
- A single session can be reserved for $12. (33% off for TMR residents)
- Space permitting, buy-ons will be permitted: 10$ per additional individual session, $5 for TMR residents who are TMRFSC home club members.
- There are no STAR group sessions in the summer. All sessions are private and are spread out throughout the day.
Step 1: Create/Verify Family Profile and Add Participants
- Login and ensure all family account information is correct. Click here for instructions to create a family account if first time.
Step 2: Choose Your Ice time
- Consult the full ice schedule, review the summer groupings, and identify the ice times available to your skater.
- Download & print this form, and check off the ice times you'd like to reserve.
- Send the completed form to the club:
- Scan or photograph, and email it to email@example.com
- Hand-deliver it to the club office in the arena (slip it under the door)
Note: The club will try to create an ice schedule that suits everyone's requests, giving preference to returning members. There is a maximum number of skaters allowed per session. Places will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Step 3: Register and Purchase Ice time
- Buy the TOTAL number of weeks, days and/or sessions you selected on the form.
- Rent a locker (optional).
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Level changes for advancing skaters will be offered during the season, as space permits.
- Unfortunately, make-up classes and session exchanges cannot be accommodated.
- Skaters’ category placement will be finalized upon consultation with the coaching staff.
- Sessions will be cancelled on all municipal holidays, during statutory holidays and on Club Test Days (dates to be announced).
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A PROGRAM DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the start of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of the first week, 50% before the end of the second week, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.