STAR Summer Registration 2022
Note: CanSkate Badge 6 required for STAR registration.
Registration follows a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Create/Update family profile and add participant (skater) info.
- Step 2: Complete and return a form indicating which specific icetime you would like on each day.
- Step 3: Purchase your skating sessions, locker rental, etc.
Please send us an email if you have any problems or questions. Your coaches are also available to help guide you.
- April 24 (9:00am) - Early registration for returning members.
- May 8 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all.
- June 20 - Season starts.
- July 29 - Season ends.
- August 1-5 - Additional private sessions to be announced.
- There are no STAR group sessions in the summer. All sessions are private.
- 80$ per FULL week or 20$ per day for up to 4 skating sessions per day.
- Fees include solo simulation (daily sign-up required), off-ice, and stroking sessions.
- A single session can be reserved for $8. (Space permitting, buy-ons will be permitted.)
- Non-TMR Residents will be charged an additional fee (40$) for the season. Fees will be applied by the club after registration.
Step 1: Create/Verify Family Profile and Add Participants
- Login and ensure all family account information is correct. Click here for instructions to create a family account if first time.
Step 2: Choose Your Ice time
- Consult the full ice schedule, review the summer groupings, and identify the ice times available to your skater.
- Download & print this form, and check off the ice times you'd like to reserve.
- Scan or photograph the completed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The club will try to create an ice schedule that suits everyone's requests, giving preference to returning members. Places will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Step 3: Purchase Ice time
- Buy the TOTAL number of weeks, days and/or sessions you selected on the form.
- Rent a locker (optional).
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Level changes for advancing skaters will be offered during the season, as space permits.
- Unfortunately, make-up classes and session exchanges cannot be accommodated.
- Skaters’ category placement will be finalized upon consultation with the coaching staff.
- Sessions will be cancelled on all municipal holidays, during statutory holidays and on Club Test Days (dates to be announced).
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A PROGRAM DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the start of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of the first week, 50% before the end of the second week, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com.