Summer CanSkate Registration 2023
CanSkate is Skate Canada's flagship program for children aged 5 and up. Once the skater completes all 6 badges/achievements, they move to the STAR program.
The instructions for registering for CanSkate sessions are found below. Please send us an email if you have any questions.
- April 29 (9:00am) - Early registration for returning members.
- May 6 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all new TMR and Glenmount residents.
- June 3 (9:00am) - Registration opens for all.
- June 27 - Season starts.
- Aug 4 - Season ends.
CanSkate Schedule and Fees
- CanSkate sessions are available on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 5pm from June 27 to Aug 4.
- Cost: $90 for 1 session per week. Fees include access to private ice time dedicated to CanSkate. Invitation by coach required.
- New members will be charged $60 for an annual non-refundable Skate Canada and Club Membership. Memberships expire on August 31st.
- Non-TMR Residents will be charged an additional fee (40$) for the season. Fees will be applied by the club after registration.
Step 1: Update your Family Profile
- Verify your account to ensure all family account and participant (skater) information is correct.
Step 2: Register for CanSkate Sessions
- Select group sessions for each participant. If a given session is full, make sure to add yourself to the waitlist!
- Private session ice time for CanSkate skaters will be available by invitation from your private coach.
Step 3: Checkout and Pay (via Credit Card)
- Proceed to checkout. Verify your order before paying.
- An invoice will be emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Please verify it to make sure it's correct.
- Full refund of regular season fees prior to the start of the season (less non-refundable club membership fees)
- Refund 75% of fees before the end of the first week, 50% before the end of the second week, and no refund afterward.
- All requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com.